A Program for the Finest Contractors
We’re in a business that is built on relationships. Every day, you count on professionals to deliver the services your clients need in the best manner possible. And every day, we count on contractors like you to connect style-minded homeowners and commercial clients with the world of fine stone.
And since you’re the backbone of this business, we want to bring you an exceptional experience in stone selection and purchasing. Our Contractor Referral Program is part of that experience.
The Charles Luck Stone Center Contractor Referral Program connects our best masonry and landscape installation professionals with valuable, qualified leads.
Your Charles Luck representative can talk to you more about the process, which we’ve made simple and streamlined. After all, we know that your time is valuable. Click here to contact us for more information.
- Connects you with valuable, qualified and pre-screened leads
- Notification when you are referred to a potential customer
- A Charles Luck associate will follow up with the homeowner to find out if the job was won or lost (and by which contractor)
- To send more business your way with the goal of helping you make more money
- Helps you build relationships within the design community
- Our centers combine a studio that is a place of inspirations and guidance for contractors and your clients, workshops that meet the highest standards of quality in dimensional stone, and contractor yards that have been designed around your needs for efficiency
Features and Benefits
- Notification via email when you are referred to a customer
- Fairness in distribution of referrals; we will provide 3 referrals per request based on BBB recommendations
- A courtesy call to you before your customer arrives for an appointment to ensure we understand the project details prior to having a conversation with the customer
- A follow up call to you after the appointment to update you on the project status and any product selections
- We will WOW your clients and go above and beyond in our service
- We are committed to building a personal relationship with you, so please let us know how we can better serve you
What You Can Expect from Charles Luck
- Charles luck Stone Center also has certain requirements of you, one of our referred contractors, including, but not limited to:
- Once the customer has contacted you, we respectfully ask that you return their call within 24 hours
- If product selections need to be made, please make an appointment prior to arriving for selection
- Professional service once the job has been awarded
- A current business license and insurance
- An account in good standing or a cash account
- The purchase of Charles Luck products for all referral projects
- Workmanship that meets or exceeds the accepted quality standards in the marketplace