Care & Maintenance
The timeless beauty and inherent durability of natural stone make it a true favorite for designers, architects and homeowners. Because of geological composition, some stones are susceptible to varying degrees of weathering, staining and wear.
By following just a few simple guidelines and utilizing proper sealers, cleaners and other care products, the beauty of natural stone can be preserved for years to come.
Charles Luck Stone Center inventories the Aqua Mix® line of stone care products, which are available at all Charles Luck locations.
Exterior Walls & Fireplaces
Terraces & Pathways
- Restoring Lightly-Etched Polished, Calcium-Based Stones
- Removal of Enrich ‘N’ Seal Residue
- Removal of Pencil Marks / Metallic Stains / Rust
- Removal of Adhesive / Mastic
- Removal of Deep-Set Stains from Porous Tile / Natural Stone / Masonry
- Removal of Waxes / Floor Finishes
- Removal of Sealers
- Removal of Sealer Residue from Tile or Stone Surfaces
- Removal of Soap Scum, Hard Water Deposits & Mildew Stains
- Removal of Efflorescence
- Faded / Inconsistent Grout Color (Darkening)
- Faded / Inconsistent Grout Color (Recoloring)
- Removal of Epoxy Grout Residue
- Removal of Grout Haze Residue (Non-Epoxy)