Split Face Elkstone
Split Face Elkstone offers a blend of gray and brown color tones with visible depth and texture.
- Origin: United States
- Geology: Granite
- Dimension: Piece size varies with average face dimension of 6" to 18" and average thickness of 3" to 5".
- Weight: Building Stone products are sold by the ton.
- Coverage: Approximately 35-45 square feet per ton as a veneer. Approximately 14-18 cubic feet per ton for stone walls.
Formats: Building Stone
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification in Word format
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification in Word format
- care exterior walls fireplaces
- design details exterior walls fireplaces
- product spec snapped elkstone bs
- schematic building stone corner
- schematic building stone masonry no cavity
- schematic building stone masonry with cavity
- schematic building stone mortared free standing wall w edges
- schematic building stone mortarted free standing wall faces
- schematic building stone non masonry