Neither bold nor bland, grays and creams are the most neutral of all colors. But the tones in Shoreline Buff work their magic with subtlety and sophistication, and the stone is equally at home in traditional spaces as it in contemporary homes in urban settings.
- Origin: United States
- Geology: Limestone
- Dimension: Piece size varies with average face dimension of 6" to 18" and average thickness of 3" to 5".
- Weight: Building Stone products are sold by the ton.
- Coverage: Approximately 35-45 square feet per ton as a veneer. Approximately 14-18 cubic feet per ton for stone walls.
Formats: Building Stone
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification in Word format
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification in Word format
- care exterior walls fireplaces
- design details exterior walls fireplaces
- product spec shoreline buff bs
- schematic building stone corner
- schematic building stone masonry no cavity
- schematic building stone masonry with cavity
- schematic building stone mortared free standing wall w edges
- schematic building stone mortarted free standing wall faces
- schematic building stone non masonry