Palomino thin stone displays light colors and a subtle blending of hues, often within individual pieces.
- Origin: United States
- Geology: Limestone
- Dimension: Piece size varies with average face dimension of 6" to 18" and average thickness of 1" to 3".
- Weight: Thin Stone products are sold by the ton.
- Coverage: Approximately 100-120 square feet per ton as a veneer. Approximately 14-18 cubic feet per ton for stone walls.
Formats: Thin Stone
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification in Word format
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification in Word format
- care exterior walls fireplaces
- design details exterior walls fireplaces
- product spec palomino ts
- schematic thin stone corner
- schematic thin stone masonry
- schematic thin stone non masonry