Impressive and distinctive, this granite featuring deep, rich grays with accents of blues and browns, adorns the lake homes and mountain retreats of the Adirondack and Lake George region. Because of its relatively uniform color and large blocky piece size, it also is an excellent choice for traditional Colonial and Georgian styles. This regionally sourced material qualifies as a LEED product in many Mid-Atlantic States. Please consult with a Charles Luck associate for more information.
- Origin: United States
- Geology: Gneiss, Granite
- Dimension: Piece size varies with average lengths from 6" to 14", average heights from 6" to 14" and average thickness of 1 1?4".
- Weight: Building Stone products are sold by the ton.
- Coverage: Approximately 35-40 square feet per ton as a veneer. Approximately 14-18 cubic feet per ton for stone walls.
Formats: Building Stone
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification in Word format
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification in Word format
- care exterior walls fireplaces
- design details exterior walls fireplaces
- product spec devonshire gray bs
- schematic building stone corner
- schematic building stone masonry no cavity
- schematic building stone masonry with cavity
- schematic building stone mortared free standing wall w edges
- schematic building stone mortarted free standing wall faces
- schematic building stone non masonry