Cane River is a water-worn stone exhibiting a smooth texture and a soft shape with interesting color patterning. River stones are great for more casual settings, cabin-style homes and fireplaces.
- Origin: United States
- Geology: Granite
- Dimension: Piece size varies with average face dimension of 6" to 12" and average thickness of 3" to 5" for Building Stone and 1" to 3" for Thin Stone.
- Weight: Building Stone and Thin Stone products are sold by the ton.
- Coverage: Approximately 35-40 square feet per ton as a Building Stone veneer and 100-110 square feet per ton as a Thin Stone veneer. Approximately 14-18 cubic feet per ton for stone walls.
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification
- 044100-1 Dry Placed Stone 3 Part Specification in Word format
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification
- 04853 Mortar Placed Stone 3-Part Specification in Word format
- care exterior walls fireplaces
- design details exterior walls fireplaces
- product spec cane river ts
- schematic thin stone corner
- schematic thin stone masonry
- schematic thin stone non masonry